In this sense, the Proprietor guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person responsible
Owner: DeepCo S.A.S
Web site: www.deepco.com.co
Principles applied to data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
You should be aware that the Proprietor takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data of its users by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To navigate through www.deepco.com.co you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting through the contact forms or send an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter.
- When making a purchase.
- By logging in and registering your user.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can go to the Holder and ask for information about the data stored and how it has obtained, request the rectification of them, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to along with proof valid in law as a photocopy of citizenship card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before the control authority, in this case, the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of treatment by the Holder is different depending on the system of information capture:
- Forms of contact: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included in the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the processing of your personal data, issues relating to legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other consultation you may have and is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Forms of purchase and shipment: The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number, home address and address of your website in order to comply with the provisions of electronic commerce.
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to properly administer their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Registrant takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages on this Web site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly the same as if you had visited the other website.
In the page Cookies Policy, you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
Conservation of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
When you browse www.deepco.com.co you may collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Registrant are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a Web Site User, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site, exonerating the Proprietor from any liability in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to photocopy of citizenship card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.