Perform inspections and monitoring of underwater or submerged infrastructure with our remotely operated vehicle ROV. Some applications are: ports, vessels, and dams structures; protected or unexplored ecosystems , nets or cages for aquaculture and more!.
1. The management of submerged assets
- In ports we facilitate inspections of hulls, submerged port infrastructure, reducing risks for divers;
- We extend the useful life of submerged assets through the analysis of historical data collected with ROVs;
- We strengthen preventive and predictive maintenance tasks, making the analyzed data available to our customers in the cloud.
2. Support the management of ecosystem resources where we facilitate
- The location of critical points to carry out underwater cleaning days and other monitoring tasks;
- Measuring variables of the state of the sites we visit, generating valuable information for their conservation;
- The generation of videos and educational material to encourage the conservation of these environments, in the communities with the greatest impact.
3. Cage fish production (mariculture, aquaculture)
- Periodic inspections of the network, anchors, and anchor lines;
- Measurement of variables that allow knowing the health of the fish in the cultivation area;
- Identification of invasive species.
CONTACT US NOW so we can identify together how to take advantage of the benefits of ROVs within your organization.